Every year many bright and talented students try hard to crack NEET/AIPMT, AIIMs, JIPMER and other Pre-Medical Entrance examination in India. Some of them attend good coaching classes and students from small towns do not get opportunity to attend good coaching classes. During their school days they hardly find time for focused practice after attending 6-8 hrs of school and 2-3 hrs of coaching classes including travelling time. However, attending good coaching classes is not enough in itself unless you practice Medical Entrance Pattern question in sufficient numbers well ahead of examination.
There is only one month gap after your board examination and Medical Entrance Test (NEET/AIPMT). Our expert team designed this comprehensive preparatory course keeping in mind the requirements of understanding the fundamental concepts rather than their ability to memorize the subject to replicate in the exam. To succeed, in our opinion, the student need to have a thorough understanding of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and their ability to solve objective type questions with accuracy and speed.
The course has been designed to focus on:
- Fundamental and Core Concepts
- Improving analytical skill for problem solving abilities
- Gaining speed through intensive practice test
The design of the course enables sincere students to have a good grip over the exams like NEET/AIPMT, cultivate self confidence and develop an easy ‘feel’ of the examination.
- This plan aims at providing preparatory practice papers for all Class-XII students appearing for NEET UG
- The plan includes both chapter wise questions covering the whole NEET UG syllabus (Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and 10+1 model test papers exactly similar to the NEET UG Exam Pattern
- Each chapter has 50 questions at three levels (Level I, II and Revision Test) based on their complexity. This helps students to step wise progress in their learning by going from less difficult to more difficult questions
- The course is highly beneficial for the students attending coaching classes for NEET UG/AIIMS as well as other students because the chapter coverage and the model papers make them to practice many questions apart from classroom study
- Since there is around one month gap between Class XII Board examination and NEET UG examination, it is essential for students to prepare for class XI or Class XII and NEET UG together.
- This is intended to help students practice gradually to finish the whole syllabus (both Class XI and XII) before commencement of their Board Exam and NEET UG Exam
- NEET UG Preparatory Course provides you a strategy which can make you NEET UG Winner.