Every year many bright and talented students try hard to crack NEET/AIPMT and other Pre-Medical Entrance Examination in India. Only attending good coaching classes is not enough in itself unless you practice Medical Entrance Pattern Question in sufficient numbers well ahead of examination.
Keeping students need on view Entranceindia.com has prepared this NEET 10 Model Papers and 1 Probable Model Papers. There are 11 full syllabus tests. These Model Papers have been prepared according NEET UG Syllabus and it includes question from each and every chapter which is in NEET syllabus. For best result students are advised to practice NEET Model Papers.
- Realtime Tests based on NEET Syllabus with Solutions
- Tests prepared by experts teaching AIPMT/NEET Entrance Students
- Each Model Paper Consists of 180 questions (45 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology)
- Option to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology Tests separately (45 questions each)
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks and wrong answer carries negative marks of -1 each
- Easy to follow solutions can be viewed for both correct as well as incorrect response